Shipping Time 1 Week
- Complete coil over kit including springs and mounting accessories.
- Sold as Pair
- Comes with your choice in springs.
- Built for a maximum 2" drop.
-12" springs in a variety of rates.
- Double adjustable, 19 Rebound & 19 Compression settings, totaling 361 combinations
- 16.76" Extended & 11.57" Compressed
- Two year warranty. Buy with Confidence
- Aluminum Body with hard chrome plated piston rods
- Fits all 79-04 Mustangs excluding 1993 Cobra
Viking Performance threaded body double adjustable Coil Over kit for the rear of your mustang. The adjustable shock/coilover series is ideal for drifting due to their rebound/compression adjustable rates. This enables you to use the same shock as you find the right spring rate for your driving style and track.
In the box you'll find two threaded shock bodies, two 12" springs at your chosen rate, all mounting hardware for stock location on your 8.8 rear end equipped Mustang, and all coilover hardware
These shocks give you 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations. Threaded body, ready for coilovers.
Every shock is dyno tested and serialized and hand built in the U.S.A. at Vikings Lakeville, MN facility. They feature lightweight aluminum body with a clear anodized finish, precision machined pistons with PTFE / bronze piston wrap and 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods. Every shock can be rebuilt.
No Excuses WarrantyEach shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty. If it's broken or damaged, we'll make it right.
1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Mustang excluding 1993 Cobra and Cobra R or any Mustang fitted with IRS.