Viking C209 coil over shocks nd your choice of 12" 110, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250lb springs.
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminum shocks with a clear anodized finish
- Every shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Left hand threads between the base and body ensures that the shocks will not separate when making ride height adjustments
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses steel bearings, not the inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competitors
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A!